RSI Warrior is a fantastic free ergonomics software package which helps computer users prevent and recover from computer-related Repetitive Strain Injuries. It achieves this by providing the user:
- Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unintrusive as possible.
- Over 20 professionally designed stretches shown during rest breaks to guide you through your stretching break. These stretches are presented as 3D animations.
- Microbreaks which give you time to briefly relax, regain awareness of your posture and work patterns, and maintain awareness of how your body feels.
- Tracking & reporting of key work statistics to help you understand how you use your computer.
- Automatic clicking to eliminate the strain associated with mouse clicking. This works by automatically dispatching a click whenever you stop moving the mouse. This works great if your RSI is induced by over-clicking.